This is a step by step beginner's guide to Restore Sent money from G$ (fuse net) to the main net.
Please keep in mind that you will need a Metamask wallet that will be connected to the main net.
If you still don't have one you can get one here:https://metamask.io/](https://metamask.io/)
In case the wallet that the tokens were sent is not on Metamask, please follow the following steps, if your wallet is already on meta mask skip to section 2 -
Step 1- connect your external wallet to Metamask
- Copy The Private key of the wallet that the tokens were sent to.
- Import your wallet to the Metamask VIA- ‘My accounts’ on Metamask>’Import’ 3. Paste the Private key
- Click "Import.
- You will be able to see new account number on your Metamask Congratulations on step 1- Now your external wallet is imported to Metamask
- Step 2- Add Fuse network to your Metamask wallet
- By default, your Metamask wallet is connected to the "Main Ethereum Network." However, your Wallet and G$ that we just imported into Metamask are currently on the "Fuse Network" (an Ethereum Sidechain). In order to see your G$ Tokens in your Metamask wallet, we need to connect to the Fuse Network by doing the following:
- Click "Main Ethereum Network"
- Click "Custom RPC"
- Complete Forms with Information (See Below) ● Network Name: Fuse Network ● New RPC URL: https://rpc.fuse.io/
- Click "Save"
- Click the "X" within Metamask to Exit Settings Step 3: Add the G$ Token Listing to Metamask You have now imported your GoodDollar Wallet and are connected to the "Fuse Network." Finally, you must add the G$ Token Listing to your Metamask Wallet. ● Metamask will ask you to backup your wallet before proceeding.
- Click "Add Token" Your wallet is now connected to the fuse network. Finally, you must add the G$ Token Listing to your Metamask Wallet. Metamask will ask you to backup your wallet before proceeding.
- Click "Custom token"
- Complete Forms with Information (See Below)
- Token Contract Address: 0x495d133B938596C9984d462F007B676bDc57eCEC - Token Symbol: G$
- Decimals of Precision: 2 5.) Click "Next" 6.) Click "Add Tokens"
Congratulations! You have successfully Connected Your G$ Address to Metamask!