1. In order to verify the authenticity of our users, we ask that you verify your face and liveness with our KYC Face Verification process. It’s simple, easy, and no… we don’t store or sell your data. We just want to make sure you’re a real, unique human.
2. After you claim your G$s for the first time, you will be asked to complete face verification. Face verification is required to use the GoodDollar wallet
3. Make sure your camera is enabled, either on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
4. In case you can’t enable the camera on your device, please try a different device!
5. Here are some tips to successfully pass the verification process.
- Don’t smile. You can smile when you finish this step!
- Move your face to the camera level, and stay still.
- Make sure there is a lot of background light, and your face is evenly lit on both sides. No heavy makeup required.
6.It’s selfie time! Make sure you frame your entire face within the circle on the screen, and then tap “I’m Ready”
7. Get closer and place your face in the oval picture frame.
8. Hang tight while we verify you. You’re almost ready to claim G$!
9.Welcome to the GoodDollar wallet, gorgeous. You’re all set!
10. And 120 days later, we’ll ask for your face verification again.
11.Sometimes, users get errors. We’ll walk you through this process so you can start claiming ASAP
12**.** In case you get an error message like this after going through face verification, please try again!
13. Sometimes, switching to another device does the trick.
14. Make sure your camera is in portrait mode (that’s the vertical one!)
15**.** Either your real-life twin also signed up for GoodDollar, or you already completed face verification for GoodDollar. Is there a chance you have another account?
Contact support and we’ll help you out.
16**.**After three tries, you’ll be asked to try on another device. Sometimes that's all it takes to do the trick!
You can do face verification on any device, it doesn’t have to be yours. Sometimes face verification works poorly on some devices and very well on others. If that still doesn’t work, please contact support (link) and we’ll help you out.
17.If you are using an iOS device and using any other browser besides ‘Safari,” try face verification on your ‘Safari’ browser. Some other browsers on iOS devices can’t access the camera for the GoodDollar wallet
18. Still having issues with face verification? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Reach out to Help here