1. In order to verify the authenticity of our users, we ask that you verify your face and liveness
with our KYC Face Verification process. It’s simple, easy, and no… we don’t store or sell your
data. We just want to make sure you’re a real, unique human.
2. You will be asked to complete face verification. Face verification is required to use the
3. Make sure your camera is enabled, either on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Need help granting access? iOS | Android
4. Get closer and place your face in the oval picture frame.
5. Hang tight while we verify you. You’re almost ready to claim G$!
6. Welcome to the GoodDollar wallet, gorgeous. You’re all set!
Here are some tips to successfully pass the verification process.
- Don’t smile. You can smile when you finish this step!
- Move your face to the camera level, and stay still.
- Make sure there is a lot of background light, and your face is evenly lit on both sides. Your face shouldn't be overexposed or too dark.
- In case you can’t enable the camera on your device, you can complete the process from any other device ( Phone or PC/Laptop)
- Adjust your webcam settings. Make sure you are using the highest resolution setting possible.
- Check your webcam connection. Some webcam models require a USB 3.0 or type C connection to provide the maximum resolution.
- If you are using an iOS device and using any other browser besides ‘Safari,” try face verification on your ‘Safari’ browser. Some other browsers on iOS devices can’t access the camera for the GoodDollar wallet.
- If we find a twin, either your real-life twin also signed up for GoodDollar you will need to contact support to help you complete the process, or you already completed face verification for GoodDollar under another account, you will need to delete one of the accounts.
Having issues with face verification? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Reach out to Help here